Reading good content to keep in touch. 04.27.2011
Submitted by Luca Leonardini on Wed, 04/27/2011 - 04:34
- VERY VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE
- America is bankrupt: but not the way you think, by Umair Haque.
- Google works on electric vehicle charging: invests $100M in wind farm, from the LA Times.
- President Obama: I want people to feel the same about the next Internet breakthrough as they did about the moonwalk, from Techcrunch.
- When SEO = setting expectations objectively, from Social Media Today.
- Facebook RSS Feeds and iGoogle, by Laurel Papworth.
- How to use video to market your business, from Entrepreneur.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Social media is killing TV, from Adage.
- Will Facebook kill Google?, from Webpronews.
- Practical reasons why businesses need social media, from Social Media Today.
- CLUOD COMPUTING
- Why the cloud may finally end the reign of the work computer, from Radar O’Reilly.
- What we can learn from Amazon’s cloud collapse, from Mashable.