1. Deal with executives. They make the decisions. Anyone else is an extra step to getting a deal.
2. Deal with the biggest customers first. Market leaders have the most to gain, the most to spend and give you the most market advantage.
3. Focus sales effort on the leads that will give you the highest growth potential. Eliminate time wasters.
4. Generate more leads than you have the capacity to handle. This is essential for driving growth.
5. Throw away the price list. Structure a win/win deal to maximise the value to the client and the returns to you.Category: Blue Ocean StrategyTags: innovation, Business Innovation Management, business innovation, strategy, communication, marketing, technology