This post includes the top 5 most read posts on my blog of 2012. Thank you to everyone in the community for reading, commenting and sharing my content in 2012. I really appreciate what you readers, friends, colleagues and more have done. You constantly inspire me, this is why I believe I wouldn't been able to build and grow my blog by myself.
submitted by Luca Leonardini on March 2011
This is a selection of the best, most interesting posts I have read during the week:
- Social Media Beats Entertainment Category In UK It's going to be very interesting to watch the trend's evolution.
- 10 Rules for Succeeding in a Web 3.0 World An interview with LinkedIn's founder Reid Hoffman about the Web 3.0.
- Brands are Media Companies on the Social Web Blogging and creating content helps us to build our own Brand.
- The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution The new book of Francis Fukuyama that offers fresh insights on the origins of democratic societies and raises essential questions about the nature of politics.
- The secret to digital publishing success? Don't start with the book Interview with Gus Balbontin on the development challenges facing publishers in the digital age.
- Imprenditoria esponenziale Interesting report from an event within the Green Social Festival.
- 20 idee per raccogliere indirizzi mail Very useful list of ideas to improve the relationship with your visitors.